Voluntary Insurance Products
Voluntary is a portfolio of insurance products that are designed primarily to supplement existing health and life coverage at affordable premiums to employer groups and individuals insurance policies.
Voluntary health products pay policyholders direct cash benefits, which can be used to pay for out-of-pocket expenses such as deductibles, copays, coinsurance, transportation costs, child care, or to spend in any way the policyholder chooses.
- can be offered in the workplace
- are applied for individually
- are guaranteed renewable and portable
- require minimal underwriting
- are easy to apply for and obtain
- are usually 100% employee paid
- can be paid for through payroll deduction, EFT (electronic funds transfer), credit card or check (if annual billing mode is selected).
For more information about Voluntary products, please consult with a professional Midwest Senior Select, Inc. representative at:
262-241-3662 or 1-800-251-3662
Please complete the following form, and submit your information. You will be contacted by one of our authorized licensed insurance representatives to answer any questions concerning your options with Voluntary products.