Medicare Advantage (Part C)
There are six types of Medicare Advantage Plans available:
- Medicare Advantage Private Fee-For Service Plans (PFFS)
- Medicare Advantage Health Maintenance Organizations Plans (HMO)
- Medicare Advantage Point of Service (POS)
- Medicare Advantage Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plans (SNP)
- Medicare Advantage Medical Savings Account (MSA) Plans.
Please refer to the following sites for more information:
It’s Time to Get Peace of Mind!
Let us help you navigate Wisconsin Medicare Advantage plans and options!
Consult with a professional Midwest Senior Select, Inc. representative for your Medicare Advantage needs at:
262-241-3662 or 1-800-251-3662
Please complete the following form, and submit your information. You will be contacted by one of our representatives to answer any questions and give you comparison quotes with several Medicare Advantage Insurance companies.
NOTE: A Medicare Advantage Private Fee-for-Service plan works differently than a Medicare supplement plan. Your doctor or hospital is not required to agree to accept the plan’s terms and conditions, and thus may choose not to treat you, with the exception of emergencies.